Friday, July 27, 2007

So You Think You Can Dance IRRITATION.

If you know me, you know that I've got a guilty pleasure in only one reality show- So You Think You Can Dance. Being a former dancer, this is probably the only show I'd actually sit and enjoy on a night to night basis.


I'm a little disappointed though. I was watching the results show last night- and if you watched it, you were probably assuming that Jaime and Kameron were going home. Honestly, with how stuck up Jaime is, and Kameron's steady decline over the last few weeks, it really was a given.


Little did I know that Cox Digital Cable also assumed Jaimie and Kameron were going home, too. I flipped over from watching The Devil Wears Prada on HBO to FOX to watch the results show promptly at 9pm, and lo and behold, the Show Info on my TV said the following: "So You Think You Can Dance": Kameron Bink, Jaimie Goodwin Two more dancers must leave; Mika performs. (L) Perform.



In case you weren't aware, that "L" stands for "Live". The results show was meant to be LIVE. So why was it, before the show even started, I knew who was going home?


I'm thoroughly disappointed. However, at least I feel slightly vindicated in knowing that I got a snapshot of my TV with The Simpsons Movie commercial in the background. Which I'm going to see tonight. I can NOT wait. More to come tonight after I get home from the movie. 11 more hours. I can make it, I'm awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You love this show? ME TOO. And I had the highlight of a lifetime a few weeks back when Wade Robson came to our town for a week long dance workshop and my HUSBAND ARRANGED FOR ME TO MEET HIM.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sarahlena/946456672/in/set-72157601001208911/
He is as awesome as he seems, btw.